£1 auctions

Tigerlily

£1 auctions

Post by Tigerlily » 1 month ago

I have though for a while that there was something not quite above board on the £1 auctions and now I am convinced.Was looking through and saw a ring I like and as it was ending in a few minutes decided to bid.I was shown as the winning bidder and decided to watch as the clock counted down.The clock froze continually and seemed to count down in blocks of 7 seconds but I continued to be shown as the winning bidder right until the auction ended when mysteriously I had been outbid.The person supposedly outbidding me is currently shown as the winning bidder on no fewer than 11 rings on just one page alone.Seems just a little odd to me.If these auctions and bids are genuine we should be able to see a list of won items and all the bids accociated with them.

Topic Tags:

goldie

Re: £1 auctions

Post by goldie » 1 month ago

I myself and many others have been complaining about this for ages, personally I think the auctions are preprogrammed. The same things are happening to very many people. I think,TJC have given up even pretending that it's above board now. To add insult to injury I am swamped on a daily basis with mails advertising them. Surely fixing auctions is illegal.

diamondlil

Re: £1 auctions

Post by diamondlil » 1 month ago

I’m the same I “won” a ring earlier today and just went to pay my account, as I have a few extra items, but the ring is not showing in my pay now section, even though it shows the winning auction was £183 and clearly shows my bid as £183. Also the code GET10 says it can’t be applied at this time. Not a happy bunny! I’ve taken screenshots for all the good it will do.