Two presenters the TJC "norm" now?

Louise

Two presenters the TJC "norm" now?

Post by Louise » 4 months ago

Ive noticed in recent shows we are getting two of the usual presenters instead of one, i.e., Chloe and Caroline. Is this the new "norm"? Personally, I find it off-putting, Chloe is one of my favourite TJC presenters and id prefer to watch her solo, though i realise that TJC often put their usual presenters on screen with either one of the TJC managers or a gems dealer via video link etc. To be honest, im not a fan of the latter either and have tended to buy fromTJC when the usual presenters are on their own.

Saffie

Re: Two presenters the TJC "norm" now?

Post by Saffie » 4 months ago

I think they've done it to be like qvc. I don't like the doubling up with fellow presenters or guests either.

donsie

Post by donsie » 4 months ago

Hi, I’m the same , I don’t like it either, I’ve never been a fan of the buyers coming on air their two pushy . Donna .

weewoman53

Post by weewoman53 » 3 months ago

I totally agree, I’m really fed up with 2 presenters on together too & why oh why do they have to yell at you at home watching, Derek G, Andrew B& the worst of all is Lyndsey G, she shouts & yells like a banshee & really puts you off watching, I’m afraid TJC has gone to the dogs since Amit left, & the new managing director Srikanth only appears on screen when he wants to flog Tanzanite!! Please listen to your customers TJC, :twisted:

happychic

Post by happychic » 2 months ago

I agree with the others, I don't like it when there are two presenters on together. If TJC went back to one presenter they could cut down on presenters and save some money or make the jewellery cheaper

MIB

Post by MIB » 2 months ago

They have two presenters on the sister channel Shop LC

Fatgilr49

Post by Fatgilr49 » 2 months ago

i agree - two presenters doesnt always work - and one of new "presenters" always looks like he has just fallen out of bed still high on the night before!! Not a good look for TJC

Saffie

Post by Saffie » 2 months ago

Lyndsey is ott and very judgmental. She's forever going on about how people are/aren't obeying covid-19 rules. It's not her place to do that. Andy Hodgson is embarrassing to watch and not funny like he thinks he is.

Love Carmel and Peter Sherlock!