Tanzanute Day

Glamgirl

Tanzanute Day

Post by Glamgirl » 1 month ago

Goid Morning
Can someone please explain something....

Whenever a presenter is auctioning a Tanzanite piece of jewellery, they tell viewers the mine is depleted & subsequently closed. The presenter emphasises how important it is to purchase an item due to continued lack of Tanzanite. If this is the case, how can you continuously sell Tanzanite Jewellery & have Tanzanite days? Surely you're stock of Tanzanite must be low or are you getting the stone from another mine?
I personally like Tanzanite but cannot afford the higher priced items and to have a whole day of Tanzanite auctions is in my opinion, quite boring.
There is a worldwide pandemic, people have lost jobs & are struggling to buy food, let alone expensive Tanzanite jewellery. Same applies to your Gold & Diamond days.
Your ONE for ONE program is brilliant, you've saved more than 22m children from starving.
I think you have lost touch with how the current pandemic is affecting families....

happychic

Re: Tanzanute Day

Post by happychic » 1 month ago

I totally agree with you

donsie

Post by donsie » 1 month ago

Morning, I am watching tanzanite day and am dismayed to see that there are hardly any white gold, I am a white gold girl and if I want to get to get white look it has to be rhapsody in platinum, unfortunately I cannot afford to buy this. Chloes complete show rhapsody? I dont understand why tjc cannot put 4 grade tanzanite in 9ct gold. Please bring more white gold, Donna

KJ

Post by KJ » 1 month ago

I have to say that recently the presentations especially when Tony Deniz has been on have really been the hard sale especially when Tony says ' Do you Guys understand what is on the table' I purchase a lot but I am really getting fed up of this type of presentation it really is unnecessary . Today Tanzanite day has really been quite shocking in the way the presenters are going on and on very similar to the way they go on about the price of gold and anyone knows that scrap 9ct gold is about£10/£12 per gram the presenters tell you it is worth a much higher figure . There is no need for this exaggeration in general most of the items sold are good value we do not need this hard sale it is a real turn off

donsie

I saw the monster deal on the website for £99 on 5 budget pays, I shouted upstairs to my hubby who said buy it if you want. Went back in the lounge to buy it and it had jumped to £149. Disgusting. Won’t buy it now , not for £50 more. Donna

donsie

Just say I have a photo of it showing £99. It’s on the main page of the website showing under Best Buy . Donna

donsie

Just to say I have a photo of it at £99.it’s still on the main page showing £99. Donna