Pictures

Joanie

Pictures

Post by Joanie » 4 months ago

Trying to shop on the missed it line is becoming really difficult ! Why ? Because you cannot see what the item looks like as there is no picture !!!!!!!! Will this be rectified soon? Just cost the company a lot of money!!!

Moderator_Jerry

Re: Pictures

Post by Moderator_Jerry » 4 months ago

Good morning Joanie,

Thank you for contacting TJC.

I do apologise for the inconvenience this situation has caused you, I have raised your concern with our IT Dept requesting that this is rectified immediately.

Please allow some time, while this process is completed.

Kind Regards,

Christian.

donsie

Post by donsie » 3 months ago

Morning, looking at the missed it line this morning and between 6am to 8-30am there were 9 items with no picture!!!! Why are there so many auctions brought on screen with no pictures? Customers will not buy something they cannot see. 😩 this has been happening for at least a month as another customer has brought it too your attention. Donsie.

hannah_admin1

Post by hannah_admin1 » 3 months ago

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for getting touch with us.

I do apologise your unable to see the images in missed auctions, I will pass this onto the relevant department.

Kind Regards,
Hannah.

Elle99

Post by Elle99 » 3 months ago

It's been going on for years but has gotten much worse recently. No photos or poor photos of items, bad grammar and spelling makes the website very amateurish to say the least.

hannah_admin1

Post by hannah_admin1 » 3 months ago

Good Morning,

Thank you for your feedback I have sent an email to the relevant department in regards to the web.

Kind Regards,
Hannah

MIB

Post by MIB » 2 months ago

Or you are looking at a product with a video below and its completely the wrong item shown on the video. I have had that a few times