Live tv

donsie

Live tv

Post by donsie » 1 month ago

I’m fed up, there was meant to be a handbag show at 12.30, as Carmel is obsessed with skincare it didn’t start until around 12.50. Then at 1pm we more blooming opatra, she’s obsessed with that as well. Come on Tjc , not everyone is obsessed with skincare. You also have a second channel that only deals with skincare. If it’s meant to be handbags then let’s have handbags. Donna

Kit10

Re: Live tv

Post by Kit10 » 1 month ago

Couldn’t agree more! Fed up with changes to the schedule and the total obsession with Opatra. When the Beauty Channel launched, I thought that would be ideal for those of us who were interested. Not the case, I don’t think there is a day when Opatra doesn’t feature at some point on both channels. I can’t wait for Lockdown to end, and Opatra can return to the Trade Shows and their own Salons. Heavy on the sarcasm, there.

ladybug

Post by ladybug » 1 month ago

Actually I'm not so bothered about the changes, but I'm also fed up with all the skincare. I'm a body confidence and wellbeing coach and my mantra is " Age is just a number and wrinkles REALLY don't matter!" Now, I appreciate not many may agree with me and many may really look forward to these products and yes; the prices are fab, but please can the channel get back to doing what I joined for and leave the skincare on the dedicated channel.

donsie

Post by donsie » 1 week ago

Once again, opatra on both channels, it’s a bank holiday weekend , surely tjc could come up with something special, the presenters all seem to be obsessed with this product.. Donsie

donsie

Post by donsie » 6 days ago

Been out today, thought I’d have a look on with chloes show to see what I’d missed, nearly every item she sold has no picture on the missed it line. How are you supposed to buy something you can’t see. ( between 2pm and 5pm. ) Donsie

donsie

Post by donsie » 6 days ago

Another thing is so much they are selling is on pre order? This never happened in the past, sometimes you are waiting 5+ days for despatch. Donna

donsie

Post by donsie » 3 days ago

Just watching Vicky and nitesh, he did nothing but talk over her, rude!! Then he brings deal of the day on, this is a one off, he says that with every item , head went into his hands , the usual it should never of gone this low, then as the final price he took another £100 off, it’s obvious it’s a load of old tosh. If you genuinely gone too low you don’t take another £100 off. Donsie

Kit10

Post by Kit10 » 3 days ago

I do agree with everything you’ve said. When you hear the same phrases over and over again, they don’t mean anything. And the award winning performances that go with them are hilarious. I’ve never been a fan of the Buyer’s being on air. It’s not their job, and it’s very obvious. They either look like a rabbit caught in the headlights or repeat the same things the Presenter is capable of saying, I’ve got into the habit of switching channels and checking the Missed Actions later. To be fair, TJC is not alone in this. I can’t count the amount of times Gemporia’s Presenters have told us that ‘ There are no Management in the building, we’re taking it too low’ . You might get away with this once or twice, but not every day!!