Andy H - Rude

SP

Andy H - Rude

Post by SP » 1 month ago

I had to turn off TJC yesterday evening, just couldn't watch anymore of Andy H. I could not believe how rude this man is. He thinks he is being funny, but he was not, he is just unbelievably rude. I'm surprised anyone buys anything or watches when he is presenting.

Kitten

Re: Andy H - Rude

Post by Kitten » 1 month ago

I totally agree. I change channels every time he is on. No Andy you are not funny. You are taking the mickey out of other presenters who have been there a lot longer than you. It's like you are treating it as the Andy show. I hope Marina Berry returns to your channel soon. Love Mark Gould. So friendly and down to earth.

Ab295

Post by Ab295 » 1 month ago

I also find Andy H rude, i cringe at the way he belittles and takes the mickey out of his co-presenters, who in turn try to brush it off, its uncomfortable to watch, he is coming across as very unprofessional, some of his innuendos are far too close to, if not crossed over the line. By all means have a laugh and a joke, but dont belittle and take the mickey out of anyone to make yourself look funny, because you are not. I watch tjc because i want to find out about products, i dont watch to watch someone behaving like that every time he is on.

happychic

Post by happychic » 1 month ago

Have all of you that have posted on this topic lost your sense of humour. I think Andy is very funny. I enjoy his banter when he is presenting. Better than Mark who carries on a conversation with somebody off screen and ignores the viewers. Carry on Andy you make me laugh

Taylormaid

Post by Taylormaid » 1 month ago

Love Andy, He and Laura work great together as well. 😁

shortpaws

Post by shortpaws » 3 weeks ago

I think he is a breath of fresh air...