Tony diniz

donsie

Tony diniz

Post by donsie » 1 month ago

Hi, could I ask why tony diniz has to be in every day , sometimes twice. I turn off when I see him on. He speaks like everyone is a complete idiot. Why do we always have two have two presenters these days. I personally preferred it when it’s just one person. Donsie.

jeweller

Re: Tony diniz

Post by jeweller » 1 month ago

I've just seem a drama worthy of an Oscar acted out by Laura and Tony selling a Songea sapphire ring for £100 MORE than its been on offer online for weeks. Oh the astonishment and the appeals to producer to allow them sell it at that price. I always amazes me to see them get away with that. Surely most people are online these days.

Kitten

Post by Kitten » 1 month ago

I totally agree. The "oh please can we have the item much cheaper" or "It shouldn't be this price, but I have had a personal word with the buyers and look what I have managed to do" For goodness sake, let's just have one presenter. It's cringe worthy now and easy to just switch to a different channel. Come back the days when we had Marina. I enjoyed her presenting, at least it didn't feel like she was fooling anyone.. but the rest are driving me round the bend. Goodbye TJC!

donsie

Post by donsie » 1 month ago

Hi, I can’t wait for marina to come back, she’s the most natural and honest presenter they have, she openly admits if it’s something she doesn’t wear or like. She doesn’t pressure you to buy like some, and she isn’t obsessed with certain items like opatra.! One presenter love love loves everything she brings on air, sorry but I don’t believe you can like everything as that’s not real life. She is obsessed with opatra and skincare, Ahhhh. :roll: