Tony diniz

donsie

Tony diniz

Post by donsie » 1 month ago

Hi, could I ask why tony diniz has to be in every day , sometimes twice. I turn off when I see him on. He speaks like everyone is a complete idiot. Why do we always have two have two presenters these days. I personally preferred it when it’s just one person. Donsie.

ladybug

Re: Tony diniz

Post by ladybug » 1 month ago

Hi. The only reason I watch when Tony is on air is to learn about the stones and their history. Tony has a wealth of knowledge and the deals I've had based on the gemstones back story, have held me in good stead when it comes to insurance valuations. I really do dislike his presenting style. We all know by now the prices have to be set ,the Company couldn't do the fantastic deals it does if they wer'nt.

Spenny

Post by Spenny » 1 month ago

Tony Diniz and the presenters are not as open as they would have you believe Most gemstones undergo some form of treatment as you all probably know but when you listen to them describe let's say for instance a lower colour and grade Masaoala Sapphire all you hear them say is how vibrant the colour is what they forget to tell you is that to get it to that colour it has undergone fissure filling by glass, plastic, resin, wax, and oil. I think as customers we should be informed if a gemstone has had any form of treatment.

ladybug

Post by ladybug » 1 month ago

Hi. Actually when I've texted in to the studio to ask those same questions. (treated in any way?) the presenter has answered and this has determined whether I pay the price or not. I also talk with my local family jeweller and learnt so much from both. Yes I agree the presenters should say one way or the other, but sometimes if you really love the piece, does it really matter? If I don't really love it; if I have any hesitation especially when I get a piece home then I just don't keep it because I know I won't wear it !

Spenny

Hi ladybug

I do think all information should be displayed on screen as TJC are not giving the potential customer all the facts which does worry me Gems TV inform you on screen if the gemstone has undergone any form of treatment and that sets my mind at rest as I know exactly what I am buying Tony Diniz and the presenters have no problem in telling you when a gemstone is natural but not so informative when a gemstone has been treated If you are unsure do as you have done and ask TJC directly but really the information should be displayed on screen.

Cazz169

Post by Cazz169 » 1 month ago

Please, please, please, please can Tony stop talking to viewers like they are idiots. Enough of the "ladies and gentlemen, do you realise" or "ladies and gentlemen, are you aware?" Yes Tony we are because you have been pushing it down our throats for the last 30/45 mins. There are times you rattle on like an old woman!!! For God's sake give it, and us, a rest. It has become so annoying that I have knocked him off a few times recently.

Spenny

I totally agree Cazz169 Tony ladies and gentlemen run to the phone we should not have gone this low Diniz :oops: Aargh!!

KJ

Post by KJ » 1 week ago

Yes I agree Tony is really annoying when he says things like ' Do you understand what is on the table in front of you' Or do you guys understand how rare this gemstone is ' He treats the viewers as if they are stupid. We know what is on the table and believe it or not on this occasion I do not want to buy what is on the table in front of me !!!!!

donsie

Post by donsie » 1 week ago

It makes no difference to me if an item is the best value in the 15 years, if I don’t like it I won’t buy it. I don’t buy anything I wouldn’t wear. I buy my jewellery to wear.