Using Amazon Delivery - but takes ages

SP

Using Amazon Delivery - but takes ages

Post by SP » 1 month ago

I've noticed that recently a few of my items are being delivered by Amazon Delivery. Unfortunately, they do not seem to know about TJC+ and the 24hr delivery. Been waiting for 2 items sent by this method on Thursday 25th At the weekend tracking said "delivery Monday 29th". On Monday 29th, the tracking is now saying "Tuesday 30th". was dispatched on Thursday 25th - that's NOT 24hrs delivery that TJC+ should be. Looks like you are trying different methods of delivery, but obviously Amazon Delivery is NOT working TJC. this is worse then waiting the normal/standard delivery by Royal Mail. If it wasn't for the fact that I buy alot from TJC and really do save with the postage on TJC+, I would consider cancelling it as it makes no difference to the time it takes to deliver it.

SP

Re: Using Amazon Delivery - but takes ages

Post by SP » 1 month ago

Did the tracking again this morning, in the hope that my items would be delivered today - NO - now it will be Wednesday 31st. No explanation as to why it is delayed. Nothing TJC can do either. Amazon Shipping really NOT working out well. Wish we could pick which method of delivery we would like.

SP

Re: Using Amazon Delivery - but takes ages

Post by SP » 1 month ago

Please please TJC don't use Amazon Shipping anymore, just did the tracking again today and now being told Thursday 1st April :( - that is 1 week since dispatched. As a TJC+ member this should have been 24-48hrs. If you are trying out Amazon Shipping - here's a bit of feedback - DON'T use them, the services is very poor and this is making TJC look bad with customers having to wait ages for delivery.