Discount codes

goldie

Discount codes

Post by goldie » 2 months ago

I have noticed recently that discount codes are not working for me but the same ones are working for a friend. Is this because I am a plus customer by any chance. If you are penalising your plus customers by not allowing them to use codes then obviously I will cancel as on an expensive item the discount could amount to a lot.

goldie

Re: Discount codes

Post by goldie » 1 month ago

Could I have a response to my question please or is it a secret. I don’t want to ring C,S, as everyone gives different answers. I would like an official answer so I can decide whether to cancel plus or not.

goldie

Still waiting for a response. Great customer service🙄

simapreet

Post by simapreet » 1 month ago

Good afternoon
Thank you for contacting TJC.
I have contacted the relevant team regarding this and will update you once I get a response.
Kind regards
Sim

goldie

I asked this very simple and basic question a week ago and have still not got an answer. Dreadful customer service. DOES TJC REGARD PLUS AS A VOUCHER AND SO PRECLUDE THE USE OF ANY OTHER VOUCHER ON AN ORDER. I would love someone to explain how it takes more than a week to answer this question. If you do in fact regard it as a concession voucher you will need more than flooding your customers with phone calls and adverts to make it a success. I would also point out that obviously you should make your customers aware of this before they sign up.

goldie

10 days and still no answer. My plus is coming up for renewal in a few days so if I have no response before that I will cancel. In the end your dreadful C.S. means that shopping with you is not worth the trouble.