Lack of information on jewellery treatment

Spenny

Lack of information on jewellery treatment

Post by Spenny » 2 months ago

It now looks like I am being censored I have had two posts removed on the subject of gemstone enhancements TJC should inform the customer if any form of treatment has been used to enhance the look of the gemstone One example is the Masoala sapphire which undergoes a fissure filling process, where cobalt blue lead glass is injected into the stone TJC presenters will continually talk about how deep the blue sapphire looks and what a bargain you are getting without giving you all the facts Jewellery treatments are very common but the customer should know exactly what they are buying TJC has to be more truthful to potential customers I do hope people reading this post agree with me

goldie

Re: Lack of information on jewellery treatment

Post by goldie » 2 months ago

I agree. I would also like a grading for coloured stones, I recently got a neon apatite ring which had a large black inclusion in it. I returned at a cost of c,£10. So now I have to decide whether to engage in a fight to get that returned. Anything that helps customers make an informed decision is better all round as it means less returns.

Spenny

Hi goldie I appreciate the reply and yes, I totally agree with you a grading system for coloured stones would be really helpful £10 is a lot of money so I would definitely ask for a full refund Good luck and once again thanks for your input

Spenny

I would like to add I am mainly talking about the lack of information given on live TV by the presenters