Order Number DW2919515 Wrong/Faulty/Second Hand Item

Monkeypuzzle

Order Number DW2919515 Wrong/Faulty/Second Hand Item

Post by Monkeypuzzle » 2 months ago

Tors + Olsson Air Pod Bladeless Fan With Remote - Black
Order Number DW2919515
I ordered the black version of the fan and received a white one, the fan I received is obviously second hand/a return from another customer as it came packaged in a dirty, beaten up cardboard box (& without its proper branded box), also it had no power lead with it and the remote control had already been used (the battery tab had been removed), the fan does not even work properly (I had already bought one of the black version of the fan from you and used the lead from that to test this one), it can only achieve level 3 on the fan speed (it does show levels 4-6 on the display but you can clearly feel that it is still only blowing at level 3 (checked this against my other one to confirm it) also it does not rotate horizontally at all and only rotates vertically sometimes, seemingly when it feels like it!, also the casing of the fan has black marks on it and frankly I’m surprised anyone would send this out to a customer and to top it all off I am now having to package it up (in a better box than you sent!!) traipse to the Post Office and pay to return it (approx. £16) which I want refunding. Not happy at all.

donsie

Re: Order Number DW2919515 Wrong/Faulty/Second Hand Item

Post by donsie » 2 months ago

Hi, give customer service a ring or go on live chat and ask for a returns label as it’s faulty.

Monkeypuzzle

Post by Monkeypuzzle » 2 months ago

Thanks Donsie, did Live Chat and they are sorting a label for me, wasn't really interested in the faulty aspect just that it was the wrong colour but hey ho, label is on it's way. Thanks again
Sue

hannah_admin1

Post by hannah_admin1 » 2 months ago

Good Morning,

Thank you for your message.

I do apologise how you've received your item I can see an Agent has sent a label in the post.

Please allow it up to 3-5 days before receiving this.

We do apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Kind Regards,
Hannah