TJC+ late deliveries

SP

TJC+ late deliveries

Post by SP » 2 months ago

Can someone at TJC please explain why when you are a TJC+ subscriber, and you order online and it say's you are entitled to the 24hr postage etc, that TJC do not send out the items by 24hr delivery. I have 2 items, ordered on the same day (15th Feb - before 4.30pm) so should have got them yesterday - 16th. Had my post today 17th and still no items. Royal Mail are delivering perfectly ok now in my area, they recruited more staff to cover for the ones off, so TJC can't use this as a excuse for late deliveries
When I checked the tracking it is NOT a special delivery number - just normal delivery.
TJC are happy to take the monthly subscription for TJC+, but don't always apply it to the order. I order alot from TJC so don't want to cancel the TJP+

SP

Re: TJC+ late deliveries

Post by SP » 2 months ago

I now have 4 items which were ordered 2-3 days again and 2 where sent normal post and 2 of which haven't even been dispatched - why TJC? TJC Plus does not seem to be going well. Don't advertise it if you can't provide the service.

hannah_admin1

Re: TJC+ late deliveries

Post by hannah_admin1 » 2 months ago

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for taking your time out today to speak to me in regards to your order.

I do apologise once again they have been shipped out late, I will raise this complaint.

We do apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Kind Regards,
Hannah