Long delivery time

goldie

Long delivery time

Post by goldie » 2 months ago

I placed an order for an apatite ring and you sent me a dispatch mail 9 days ago. No sign of delivery yet. How does this affect your attitude to the 30 day return period. You are sending my items via Netherlands now so they are taking forever to get here. This is your choice rather than continuing to use the method younalways used. Please respond to this as I need to know before I order anything else.

hannah_admin1

Re: Long delivery time

Post by hannah_admin1 » 2 months ago

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your message.

May I have the order number ?

Kind Regards,
Hannah

goldie

Hi Hannah, The order number is DW2877626. Ordered on 5th. Still not delivered. You are sending my deliveries through Netherlands now for reasons I can't fathom. They are taking absolutely ages to arrive. Obviously if items take longer than 14 days to arrive and allowing as is only fair for the same return postage time w ith slow postage at the moment then you are ruling out return of unsatisfactory items. This is not good enough.

goldie

I got this ring today and there is a large black inclusion in the stone so it will have to go back. I will post on the first available day which is Monday and if there is a postal delay which is obviously beyond my control I don't expect to have it returned to me. If items you are selling have flaws and you don't inform the customer before they buy this is a faulty item. I didn't agree to buy a flawed item.I' have taken a picture of the fault in case you decide to deny its existence.

simapreet

Post by simapreet » 2 months ago

Good evening
Thank you for contacting TJC.
I do apologise about this. Please return this back to us for inspection. Once inspection is complete it will be refunded. Please email and let us know how much it cost for you to return so we can reimburse you as the item is faulty.
I have made notes on your account so even if there are delays with post this won't be returned back to you.
I do apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Kind regards
Sim

goldie

Thank you Sim. Will do.

goldie

Obviously Ben in c.s. Did not see the note you put on my ac as he sent me a mail reminding me that items must get back within 30 days knowing how long it was taking to get to me. Your official line seems to be that no matter how long it takes for an item to be delivered if a customer wants to return it must be back within 30 days. Equally obviously if it takes long enough for you to deliver that would be impossible. You are not prepared to do what gems do and take the 30 days from the delivery date to the return postage date. This could probably be taken up with the office of fair trading as in some circumstances you are denying customers the right to return but in the end why should a customer go to that trouble when you are not the only online retailer. I will certainly take my custom regarding any sizeable item elsewhere as I am not prepared to take that chance.