Discount Code not working again!

Glamgirl

Discount Code not working again!

Post by Glamgirl » 2 months ago

Good Afternoon

Last Friday I was contacted by TJC regarding a discount code, related to an online survey I did, that wasnt working. Also, the agent mentioned an item I'd returned due to poor quality and as such, she offered me an online discount code for 20% off any future purchase. I was happy and thanked the agent.
However, today i tried to use it and it would not work so I contacted TJC via phone. The agent was based in Ireland & he explained he could not help me but offered me to use JOY15, JOY20 & LOVE20.
I tried the LOVE20 which stated 20% discount but considering my items in my basket totalled £45' I expected a discount value of £9 but it only gave 10% off. I also noticed I was being charged full postage £5.99 but as I am a TLC PLUS member, I didnt expect to pay any postage.
I have emailed you about these issues but not sure if the emails are being dealt with hence my post on here.
Can you please contact me to sort these issues out, I've got several items I'd like to purchase. There seems to be a problem with your discount codes....
Thank You.

As of today, 10th Feb - still not had a response. Considering TJC contacted me to offer this discount!!!
Last edited by Glamgirl 1 month ago, edited 1 time in total.

goldie

Re: Discount Code not working again!

Post by goldie » 2 months ago

Same here. Apparently plus is being treated as a discount code which is a bit thick considering we are paying for it. Please rectify this immediately.

KAZ

Post by KAZ » 2 months ago

ive had this problem too.
dont shop with them anymore. they buy cheap crap and sell low prices. i think its seconds that the company regets. and then they sell to us.

KAZ

Post by KAZ » 2 months ago

ive had this problem too.
dont shop with them anymore. they buy cheap crap and sell low prices. i think its seconds that the company regets. and then they sell to us.

kellie

Post by kellie » 1 month ago

The tjc plus discount is not working either and i'm about ready to cancel and stop shopping here I am so frustrated. :cry:

goldie

Post by goldie » 1 month ago

Frankly at this stage I am astonished when a code does work. I got a mail. Banner headlines EXTRA 5% off for plus customers. Put items in basket. Used one of the codes available at the moment. Tried code for EXTRA 5% . Not alone did that not work but p&p added too. I am a plus customer AND this is a FREEP&pP day. Unbelievable. They just don't care about any of the issues brought to their attention. They must be losing buckets of customers who realise it simply isn't worth the trouble. It's not as if they are the only online shopping company.

Faiz

Post by Faiz » 1 month ago

Hello Everyone,

We apologise for the issues you faced today, and thanks for writing it to us. We tried to rectify the problem. Now you can use the code 'plus5' it must be applied.

Regards,
TJC

goldie

Post by goldie » 1 month ago

Correction. I cannot use the code PLUS5 for EXTRA 5percent off. The operative word is EXTRA. You Are not allowing it to be used with any other code so it is not EXTRA. Also although
I am a plus customer AND it is a free p&p day you are adding on£6 postage. What are you thinking.

Kit10

Post by Kit10 » 1 month ago

I gave up using the discount codes, it’s too much hassle. I had one last year to be used with any item over £50. I added an item, £65 and added a Merumya Travel Kit reduced from £14.99 to £8.99. When I added the code,it put the travel kit back up to full price. I couldn’t understand this, as there was an item in the basket well in excess of the threshold for the discount. I removed the code, and the travel kit went back down to £8.99. Couldn’t be bothered complaining, so I didn’t complete the order. Not worth the effort to save a fiver!!