Wrong item sent

Sharon67

Wrong item sent

Post by Sharon67 » 3 months ago

I ordered 3700269, a blue watch set from a TV auction. There was a choice of 5 colours but I wanted, and ordered, blue. When it arrived, the invoice had the correct item number, as did the box, but there was a green set inside. Green is item number 3700252, so clearly the box labelling was wrong. I decided to keep the green set as it was less than £10. I have since tried twice more to get a blue set but keep getting green whichever item number I order. The box labelling is still wrong. The online listing has the wrong colour photo for each of the sets. I would love to attach screenshots.
I eventually got through to Customer Services but he was unable to help and said he would let the Web department know the mistakes and to wait a few days and try to order again. I also sent a lengthy email to Customer Services, with screenshots attached to show their mistakes but nothing has been changed on the website. I have returned two green sets for refunds but cannot yet order a blue set 3700269 until I know the mistakes have been corrected
All I want is a blue watch set but they don't seem able to guarantee that I will receive the correct colour
Not great service!!

simapreet

Re: Wrong item sent

Post by simapreet » 3 months ago

Good afternoon
Thank you for contacting TJC.
I do apologise about this. I can see that my colleague raised this issue with the web team yesterday and I have escalated it myself to get it rectified as soon as possible.
I can see that you have placed an order for 3700252 yesterday. I have had a look and do believe that this is meant to be blue but is labelled green and vice versa for item 3700269.
The agent who placed the order yesterday has left a note advising to check the item before dispatch so hopefully you do receive the correct item this time round as I do understand that this can be frustrating.
If you do have any other issues please do not hesitate to let me know.
Kind regards
Sim

Sharon67

I have just checked your website and nothing has changed. I'm not sure how long it takes to alter listings but I would have hoped that it would be done by now.
On a more positive note, I am pleased to say I did indeed receive a blue watch set, so many thanks to the personal shopper who added the note requesting that this should be checked before it was sent to me.

Sharon67

Thought I would update.....still no change on the website. How long does it take for the Web department to change a couple of details??

hannah_admin1

Post by hannah_admin1 » 3 months ago

Good Morning,

Thank you for your reply.

We will chase this up and up date you as soon as we've got a response.

We do apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Kind Regards,
Hannah

Sharon67

Thank you Hannah. I have just checked and the Web details are now correct.