DW2797166 only in ' invoice' stage

Taylormaid

DW2797166 only in ' invoice' stage

Post by Taylormaid » 2 months ago

Hi. I ordered the above item on the 29/12/20 and when I check the order status it's only coming up as "invoiced" ! Can you tell me what this means and what is the holdup with posting out the item???

goldie

Re: DW2797166 only in ' invoice' stage

Post by goldie » 2 months ago

Unless I'm very much mistaken I'm afraid it means you are in the same situation as I am. They have taken payment out of your bank account but not sent out item. When I discovered the situation I immediately told them to cancel order and refund. That was a week ago and nothing has been done. Outrageous.

simapreet

Post by simapreet » 2 months ago

Good afternoon
Thank you for contacting TJC.
I do apologise that your order has not been sent out just yet.
I have contacted the dispatch team to see what the issue is and try and get this sent out to you as soon as possible.
Kind regards
Sim

Taylormaid

Post by Taylormaid » 2 months ago

This item is STILL only at the INVOICE stage. I could have bought it from the items own website quicker than this. Can someone please find out what's going on or I would like a full refund please.

simapreet

Post by simapreet » 2 months ago

Good evening
I do apologise that your order has still not been dispatched. We are facing some difficulties with some orders and have passed it onto our I.T team to look into and rectify. There are also delays due to Brexit. I would hope that this is rectified as soon as possible however I cannot guarantee a specific date or time that it will.
Once again apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Kind regards
Sim

Taylormaid

Post by Taylormaid » 1 month ago

Hi, this item, along with two others I ordered in the following week have STILL NOT ARRIVED despite them having appearantly being dispatched over a month ago. An item I've ordered long after these has even arrived before them. Can someone please tell me where my items are or I want a full refund.

simapreet

Post by simapreet » 1 month ago

Good evening

We are sorry to hear that you have still not received your items. As this order was dispatched on 25/01 and you have not received it, it most likely has been lost in transit. Therefore a refund has been processed.
With regards to the other items could you please contact our customer care team so we can assist you further.

Kind regards
Sim