Still awaiting delivery

Liquidaeon

Still awaiting delivery

Post by Liquidaeon » 6 months ago

Placed order 26/12/2020 received via Hermes 29/12/2020 great but only 2 items, 3543917, 363386, inside each box was a note stating this is to inform you due to weight we have split the order into 2 parcels, we aim to for 3-5 working days for following item. Its now 7th January 2021 and l still have not received third item 3621190 can someone please tell me when it is going to arrive ? l have checked the website and it is still in stock.
Kind regards DP

Topic Tags:

simapreet

Re: Still awaiting delivery

Post by simapreet » 6 months ago

Good afternoon
Thank you for contacting TJC.
I do apologise in the delay in getting back to you.
I have checked your order and can see that it has been dispatched on 27/12. As you have not received your order as of yet it most likely has been lost in transit. Therefore I have processed a refund for this item which should be in your account within 3-5 working days.
Kind regards
Sim

Liquidaeon

Post by Liquidaeon » 6 months ago

Good afternoon Sim
l do not understand why is was not sent with the other items. l have just received an email saying thank for returning item sorry you was not happy, so logged on and read your message. l would rather have the item than a refund especially as it is STILL in stock. Had it been suitable l would of ordered more. VERY disappointed.
Kind regards DP

simapreet

Post by simapreet » 6 months ago

Good evening
Thank you for your response.
This item was sent out separately due to the weight of the parcel as explained in the note received. A refund was processed as your order had been dispatched a while ago so most likely has been lost in transit and you would not be receiving it. This is the procedure we have to follow in these situations. You are more than welcome to re order the item.
Kind regards
Sim