Wrong item sent and missing free pen

Girt

Wrong item sent and missing free pen

Post by Girt » 5 months ago

I ordered a Gamages watch for a present. I was sent the wrong one and now the one I ordered is out of stock. The watch should have come with a free pen but I didn't receive one. Customer services just keep sending the same generic responses and never address the matter of the missing pen. The pen was supposedly worth £75 so should not just be written off .
Did anyone else receive their pen ?

Spenny

Re: Wrong item sent and missing free pen

Post by Spenny » 5 months ago

Send the watch back and look on the Ideal world TV website Swan and Edgar watches are identical to Gamages I think both brands are owned by James Fields and the watches did come with the same free pen worth £70

simapreet

Post by simapreet » 5 months ago

Good afternoon

Thank you for contacting TJC.

I have had a look at your order and can see that you spoke to my colleague yesterday regarding this. She has already contacted our dispatch team regarding the free pen however they have confirmed that the order placed on 14/11 does not come with a free pen as it wasn't advertised on the day. If it had been it would have been included in the order therefore we cannot send out a pen for this order.
The order you placed yesterday has been dispatched today and will be coming with a free pen.
I do apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards
Sim

Spenny

Post by Spenny » 5 months ago

Ha-ha, customer service was quick to respond when they read my reply to you :lol:

Marleymoo

Post by Marleymoo » 2 months ago

I ordered a gamages watch back in January, the price was £99.99 with budget pay was £20 a month, I thought great I am a single parent and I couldn't do anything at the time for my son's 21st so now I was able to afford to buy him a nice present for his birthday and £20 a month I could afford so I ordered it, when I looked in my bank account I had been charged £40 and £199.99 for the watch, I couldn't believe it, so I rang customer service explained only to be told that it was too late to cancel it as it was ready for despatch so send it back and we will refund you, well I received it, sent it back and no refund, I enquired about the refund only to be told that the refund comes off of what you owe on budget pays for other items that I have had, I was totally skint, surely past budget payments already have agreements on when they are being paid, what made me even more angry to this date I have had no apologies nothing, I only buy the cheap stuff now I'm afraid I don't trust TJC with my money. In fact I don't trust them at all, I know now I couldn't recommend them to family and friends now, my mum used to shop with TJC but she won't anymore, she wants to pay them what I owe and so I never shop with them again.

goldie

Post by goldie » 2 months ago

Hi, the refund only comes out of what you owe on budget pay items on the same order.