PLUS+

SP

PLUS+

Post by SP » 2 months ago

Wonderful idea, but 24hr delivery will only work if the Post Office/Royal Mail actually deliver it on time. I signed up earlier in the week, have had the email and text so say it was on the way, go excited thinking I would get my items within 24hrs - post arrived - no items

hannah_admin1

Re: PLUS+

Post by hannah_admin1 » 2 months ago

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your message.

I'm sorry to hear you've not received your order I will be in touch to resolve this.

Kind Regards,
Hannah

SP

Thank you Hannah, if you can contact me that would be good, as I'm am having issues with this.
I really think that when the presenters are plugging this, they should mention that if you order on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday, you may not receive it within the 24hrs, depending on the delivery service in your area. In my area the royal mail only deliver (sometimes) special deliveries on a Saturday, no normal mail. Plus we never seem to get anything on a Monday.

hannah_admin1

Good Afternoon,

I do apologise for the delay I tried to give a call today.

Please could you advise what time is best for you.

Kind Regards,
Hannah

SP

Hi Hannah, I tried to call back, but you didn't leave a number so I called Customer Care. The person I got through to said there was no Hannah in the centre he was based in, so could not transfer me. If you ring my home number again my mum will pass you my work phone number, I will be in the office until 4pm, should be home by 5.15pm if you can't get me at work.

hannah_admin1

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your reply.

I will give you a call today after 5.15pm to resolve this.

Kind Regards,
Hannah