Getting frustrated... can anyone help, please?

TJC

Getting frustrated... can anyone help, please?

Post by TJC » 2 months ago

Good evening

I have an issue which I raised last Friday (13th Nov). I chatted online with George who was very helpful and advised he would request a call back from a supervisor within 48 hours. Whilst I didn't expect to be called on a Sunday I thought I would give a nudge and so followed up with a message to customer services. No call or response as of Sunday evening. Had an online chat with Maggie Sunday evening, who was also really helpful, apologised for no call back and advised she'd arrange for a call back from a member of the management team today. You guessed... no call received! This evening (Monday 16th Nov) I called to see if I could get back in touch with Maggie, however she was not available. The lady I spoke to, possibly Sian, was again really polite and helpful and has requested a call back for tomorrow morning.

I don't have a complaint about customer services as such, as everyone I have spoken to has been really nice and helpful. The issue seems to be that communication is not the greatest here and possibly the messages are not getting passed on.

I am not confident I will get a call back tomorrow, therefore I'm reaching out on here to see if anyone else can help me, please?

Many thanks in anticipation.

hannah_admin1

Re: Getting frustrated... can anyone help, please?

Post by hannah_admin1 » 2 months ago

Good Morning,

Thank you for your message.

I do apologise no one has been in touch, could you confirm if a call back has been done, if not I will chase this up with the relevant department.

We do apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Kind Regards,
Hannah

TJC

Hi Hannah

Thanks for your message. No, I haven’t had a call yet. A customer service agent has responded to my message but the response is not satisfactory and so I still have questions. I’d really appreciate a call when someone can.

Many thanks

TJC

Hi Hannah

I missed a call at 4pm but no message was left. Can you let me know whether it was someone from TJC calling? I still haven’t spoken to someone

Thanks

TJC

Apparently the number that called was not TJC. I’ve since spoken to customer services and I’m basically being lied to over and over again. The agent I spoke to just now sounded bored and completely disinterested. Having to explain the issue each time I call is ridiculous. Having spoken to several members of staff I have been told contradictory information each time, such as:

a) the item is out of stock
b) there was an issue with the auction
c) there’s an issue with the quality of the product

I would prefer someone was honest and admitted there has been a mistake.

I’d still appreciate a call, although the agent I spoke to advised me “you will get a call when they get to it, there’s a queue for this Madam”. Pretty patronising stuff and not really a great way to speak with a long standing customer!

Just putting it out there as have previously seen comments about the shocking customer service but hadn’t witnessed it myself before now. Up to now customer services have always been brilliant! I wonder if they’re all just fed up with the number of complaints like mine...

TJC

Hi Hannah

I’m still waiting for a call, please.

Thanks

hannah_admin1

Post by hannah_admin1 » 2 months ago

Good Evening,

I'm so sorry for the delayed response.

I've just spoken to the customer service supervisor who will be giving you a call before 7pm today.

We do apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Kind Regards,
Hannah

TJC

Thank you Hannah for your help with this. I appreciated the call from a supervisor on Wednesday evening. She was going to liaise with the web department and get back to me. I realise this make take some time.

What puzzles me is that having bid on and won an item, ordered and PAID FOR IT... I was subsequently told the order could not be fulfilled (although the item pinged back into stock on the web). This is what I was referring to when I mentioned ‘lies’ from customer services. Even more interesting is, and I am not surprised, the item I won and paid for but was told was out of stock HAS GONE BACK INTO RISING AUCTIONS!

I have also had an email which confirms the price was wrong which was why the order was not fulfilled. Therefore this confirms my suspicions that my order was not sent because TJC were not happy with the price I ‘won’ the item for.

I am well aware this is not the first time this has happened as I have seen the posts on this forum.

I’ll wait patiently for the supervisor I spoke with, or another, to call me back with a full explanation. If I am not satisfied with the response I feel it is within my rights to refer this to Citizen Advice’s Consumer Department who will be able to pass the issue on to Trading Standards.

Many thanks for any help

TJC

I’ve now had one email telling me the item wasn’t sent out because the price was incorrect...

And another email telling me the items look the same but are different which is BLATANT LIES!

I know this is a losing battle and expect you hope I will stop bothering but lying to your customer is not the answer and it’s making me more angry about the whole experience!

Hannah, please can you call me when you have a moment?

Thanks

TJC

Post by TJC » 1 month ago

This has still not been resolved.

Can someone please call me on my mobile?

Many thanks