Core TJC Value of Honesty is Lacking in Customer Services

BlueSparkle

Core TJC Value of Honesty is Lacking in Customer Services

Post by BlueSparkle » 3 weeks ago

TJC CORE VALUE OF HONESTY IS NOT PART OF CUSTOMER SERVICES PROCESS

I contacted customer services twice yesterday through different channels (telephone and online chat) and I am completely taken aback at the use of blatant lies so that the Customer Service agent does not
a) need to check on a fulfilment issue
b) allow a customer to speak to a supervisor
c) fobbing a customer off by saying they will do something (to get them off the line) then nothing happens
d) putting barriers in the way so I can't complain about Customer Service agents and being lied to

Telephone call: to chase the fulfilment of an order when I received part of the order.
The customer service agent wanted me to return all the parcels I received so they could check them at the distribution depot - why did I need to return the parcels?
Then when I questioned why I need to return the parcels for part of the order, could I take photo's - again why do a I need to take photos when I have a fulfilment query? I asked if they could check the stock when I was told it was sold out: I checked on the web and there was stock!

I asked if I could speak to a supervisor. I was told there was no supervisor in. When I said I understood how call centres work and that would not be the case, eventually I was told I could not be transferred. I asked several times to speak to a supervisor. I then asked to raise a complaint - I was told a note would be put on my account. I pointed out the inconsistencies in the responses and then stated the lies were not helping.

Online Chat (I have a copy of the chat).
Again and again I mentioned I wanted to RAISE A COMPLAINT ABOUT A CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISER LYING TO ME, asked about the complaints process but with no answer to my questions. I was told that Online Chat Customer Services Agent they had emailed the supervisor, I asked how would I know the complaint had been raised given I had already been on the recieving end of several lies.
I was told another email would be sent and I would be CC'd in - guess what? THAT NEVER HAPPENED EITHER
Apparently this agent checked the stock of the missing items and spoke to the distribution centre and the items will be sent out. If that is the case why do I have emails dating 3 Sept to say the items have already been despatched?

Topic Tags:

simapreet

Re: Core TJC Value of Honesty is Lacking in Customer Services

Post by simapreet » 3 weeks ago

Good afternoon

Thank you for contacting TJC.

I do sincerely apologise for the experience you have had. I will call you shortly to rectify this and to resolve your query.

Kind regards
Sim

BlueSparkle

Post by BlueSparkle » 2 weeks ago

Well another week goes by and yet more promises made and not kept.

I was promised the order was being processed and should be delivered by mid week - nothing arrived. Not sure how it would arrive given the order status was already at despatched and delivered BEFORE I made the complaint.

I was told I would be contacted mid week - the silence is deafening.

So now having to waste more of my time chasing TJC down to track my order, admit they made a mistake (which would have been forgiven if they had early on the conversation but I have been LIED to so often and too many customer services advisers are covering for each others poor customer services and LIES). :x :evil:

hannah_admin1

Post by hannah_admin1 » 1 week ago

Good Morning,

Thank you for your message.

I do apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

I'm currently looking into this and finding out what is happening.

Please bare with me and I will be contacting you today to resolve this.

Kind Regards.
Hannah

BlueSparkle

Post by BlueSparkle » 1 week ago

NEXT STAGE IN THE SAGA - Broken pendant :x :x

Received the rest of my order yesterday.

The pendant is broken - the bale has snapped. No delivery note/invoice accompanied the parcel so I am not sure how to return the item and request a replacement.

Judging by the position of the shungite in the packaging I would say the item was broken before fulfilment (quality assurance issue).

hannah_admin1

Post by hannah_admin1 » 1 week ago

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your message.

I do apologise the item has broke, unfortunately we haven't got anymore in stock.

I've issued a full refund for you, Please allow it a few days before you can see the funds into your account.

We do apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Kind regards,
Hannah

BlueSparkle

Post by BlueSparkle » 1 week ago

Hannah

Thanks for responding and organising the refund.

Just for clarification, will anything be done about quality assurance of items before fulfilment is completed and sent to despatch?

This is not the first time I have received broken items: items that look like they were already damaged/broken :evil: :x at the point of fulfilment and NOT during transit.

simapreet

Post by simapreet » 1 week ago

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your response.

We have passed this onto our dispatch team and made them aware of this so that they check the items before they are sent out to customers.

Kind regards
Sim