China and Opera

Charley

China and Opera

Post by Charley » 1 year ago

I had TJC on the other day and I wasn't paying too much attention, they were selling the Opatra Dermisonic when something was said like hurry and buy this product as it might be the last time TJC or Opatra can get this because China are not making or not sending Opera products. Which is understandable with what's happening in China at the moment.
However TJC didn't say how this impacts on us who have brought these products, I'm only asking as TJC did highlight the issue so it would of been helpful to reassure customers who have already purchased Opatra from TJC on what happens if an replacement is needed. :?

Topic Tags:

simapreet

Re: China and Opera

Post by simapreet » 1 year ago

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for contacting TJC.

I've had a look into this for you and can reassure you that as you have already purchased the item you are under the warranty. The Opatra devices have not been discontinued and this is only a temporary thing where China won't be making or sending the products.

If the item you bought was needing to be replaced, Opatra will have items in reserve. It just means they haven't given TJC all of their product to sell.

There is no need to worry regarding this matter

Kind regards

Sim

Charley

Re: China and Opera

Post by Charley » 1 year ago

Hi Sim,
Thank you for resolving me query :)