Why use REEVOO??

Charley

Why use REEVOO??

Post by Charley » 1 year ago

I don't mind giving a review for products and service because I find them very useful myself.However TJC uses REEVOO and I feel its pointless, very few reviews get shown. So I won't waste my time reviewing through REEVOO any more it's frustrating . Wish I could review directly on TJC website. :roll:

Topic Tags:

Elle99

Re: Why use REEVOO??

Post by Elle99 » 1 year ago

Hope you have better luck finding an answer about Revoo and reviews than I did a few weeks ago.
If you want to read the reply I got read the "Reviews" thread some pages back.
Has anyone else in the past left reviews that are never published on the website?

Charley

Hi,
Just looked at your post 'REVIEWS' and to be honest the reply from TJC was not very clear.Most reviews are not shown on this website from my personal experience and I do not think its the customers duty to prove this.I'm not searching REEVOO website for product reviews on items i want to purchase on TJC website. It would be to TJC advantage to have more reviewed products on here and improve customer experience.

simapreet

Post by simapreet » 1 year ago

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for contacting TJC.

TJC highly appreciates your feedback and I have passed this onto the relevant department so we can hopefully start implementing this in the near future.

Kind regards

Sim

Charley

Hi
Thank you for taking the time to reply back and hopefully I might be able to leave reviews on this site.

Nick_Marley

Post by Nick_Marley » 1 year ago

Charley wrote:
1 year ago
Hi,
Just looked at your post 'REVIEWS' and to be honest the reply from TJC was not very clear.Most reviews are not shown on this website from my personal experience and I do not think its the customers duty to prove this.I'm not searching REEVOO website for product reviews on items i want to purchase on TJC website. It would be to TJC advantage to have more reviewed products on here and improve customer experience.
Hi @Charley and @E@Elle99
Sorry that my reply did not meet your expectations. REEVOO is totally independent of TJC. We have no visibility, editing or censorship controls of any review that they ask you to do on our products. However, we do have a contract that requires them to publish all reviews to our website be they good, indifferent or bad. It is in all our customers interests to see independent reviews of our products. If your reviews are not making it to the website then as explained we have no visibility of that without our customers help. I have raised this with the REEVOO team and I am assured that they do not edit or censor any reviews.