Help Clothing sizing

Kas

Help Clothing sizing

Post by Kas » 1 year ago

There are multiple items i would like to buy but really struggling with sizing especially as i am at larger end of the plus size.
I had won a kimono and emailed for sizing but no reply.
Now i see trousers that sat say 95x70cm and have no clue what size uk they would be.
Please can they clearly stare what uk size they would fit.
Can someone help just now for size 28/30 what sizes would i be looking for in bottoms, tops & kimono/kaftans please.

Also if anyone has bought one size kimonos/kaftan would they fit that size.
Thank you need help asap so not to miss a bid.

Topic Tags:

hannah_admin1

Re: Help Clothing sizing

Post by hannah_admin1 » 1 year ago

Good Morning,

I do apologies we don't do them sizes.

I will definitely pass that onto the relevant department for them to consider doing more sizes.

Kind Regards,

Hannah

ladybug

Post by ladybug » 1 year ago

Actually in my opinion I don't think TJC should even be selling clothing. Accessories yes, gift ideas and fab homewares, but clothing a huge NO !!!! Lets get back to being THE JEWELLERY CHANNEL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've worked in the clothing industry on the retail side for years and it's always been a nightmare where sizes are concerned. One size DOESN'T fit all. Never has done never will. Please lets get back to what you do best and don't spread your self so thin. Remember JACK OF ALL TRADES MASTER OF NONE!! TJC TEAM.!!!!!

hannah_admin1

Post by hannah_admin1 » 1 year ago

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your feedback, We will be passing this on to the relevant department.

Kind Regards,

Hannah