3469170 - DW2816270 - Angela Sprott

Angela1

3469170 - DW2816270 - Angela Sprott

Post by Angela1 » 1 month ago

Last week I returned order DW2816270 because as a size P it was too tight and because it is supposed to be a golden south sea pearl. The ring is a tiny P and the pearl has very little lustre. My shell pearls are better than this one.
I ordered it on 7/1 received it on the 9/10th and sent it back last week which was just within the time limit.
I explained I had been very poorly, I am over 70 and was also isolating but I managed to get to the post office last week when I was feeling better and allowed out. I am sure you realise there is a pandemic going on!!!
However today I have received the ring back saying a refund was not possible as it was not eligible for a refund. The ring is faulty/inferior and too small to wear.
I have paid extra postage to return a faulty and inferior item and you have returned it back to me again.
This is really not good customer service.
Regards
Angela

Topic Tags:

goldie

Re: 3469170 - DW2816270 - Angela Sprott

Post by goldie » 1 month ago

Gemporia have introduced a 2 months return policy in response to the pandemic. With their usual caring customer service policy TJC refuse to accept your return which was unsatisfactory anyway. It's a pity u didn't return it as being faulty . For outside uk items r also taking ages to arrive but they persist in taking their dispatch date as the beginning of their 30 day return. Gemporia give time for the delivery of item and also take the date u post back as return date. This is clearly visible by postmark. The reason TJC don't do these is simply because they think they can get away with it. They should call it CUSTOMER WE DONT CARE instead of customer care.

donsie

Post by donsie » 1 month ago

Gemporia are totally different in how they deal with customers, I had something delivered today from gemporia, it was beautifully wrapped, and in a substantial box which again had a lot of packing around it, I had delivered by tjc yesterday three body mists, they were just plonked in a box, no packaging, how they didn’t smash I have no idea, If you ring customer service at gemporia, they deal with your query very efficiently, if your order is delayed they send you an email to apologise. Totally different. Tjc take note of what is being said here. Donna

Angela1

Post by Angela1 » 1 month ago

A reply from TJC to my post would be good.
I would like this sorted.
Angela

goldie

Post by goldie » 1 month ago

Hi Angela, I don't know if it's possible for you but if it is I'd advise you to get a jeweller to confirm the size. Then I would mail TJC saying that you have had it confirmed that the size is not correct. I did this once. As far as I know if there is a fault the 30 day rule does not apply. Good luck.