Return item because of faulty

Ria

Return item because of faulty

Post by Ria » 1 year ago

Hiya,
I need to return items that are faulty. Last time I did was a ring that was almost flat and it cost me about 20% of the cost of the ring itself to return it by registered post. The mistake was not mine and I did not have change of mind, I simply need to return the item as it was faulty. I have 3 items now with me that are also faulty ( bracelets, one is bead, one is stoned and a ring that missed one little stone.I can imagine as the bracelets rather heavy,they will costly to return them.So does the ring. Again, these items were sent to me as faulty item.But why I have to spend more money to return them.This is unfair! :oops:

Regards,

Maria

Topic Tags:

Moderator_Britney

Re: Return item because of faulty

Post by Moderator_Britney » 1 year ago

Hi Marie,

I do apologies you've received faulty items.

Please provide me an order number, So I can get in touch with you to get this resolved.

We do apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Kind Regards,

Hannah

Ria

Post by Ria » 1 year ago

Hi,
Sorry I only able to response now. The 3 items that are faulty are the following :
1. Order no DW2051765 Invoice no SW12400201.It is a elanza ring. There is a missing stone when I opened the package.
2. Order no DW2044343 with Invoice no SW12374997. It is designer inspired- Mozambique garnet and multi gemstone bracelet in Rhodium overlay sterling silver 15.35 C. The problem is it is a faulty bracelet as it has no hook to clip it , so it can not be wear as bracelet at all. This condition as I received and opened the box.
3.Order no DW2075990 with Invoice SW12492563 . It is Aurora Borealis Color ChristAl faceted beads stretchable bracelet. I received it in box and when I opened the box, the bracelet was already broken as beads have already out of the string. Very disappointed as I bought the matching Aurora Borealis necklace. I want a refund but to return the items with recorded mail will be expensive as the bracelet is heavy.
These itemz have cost me £48 and I can not wear them as they are faulty. I do not want to spend more money to return them. Kindly advise.

Regards,

Ria

hannah_admin1

Post by hannah_admin1 » 1 year ago

Hi,

I need item numbers too would it be possible you on 0800 260 6666 option 3 and ask for Hannah.
I will then be able to go through all of it with you, I'm unable to get in touch with you.

Kind Regards,

Hannah

RV

Post by RV » 1 year ago

I am waiting for replies to my emails got a faulty bah spelling of Frida Kahlo was Frida Kalho. Very embarrassing giving it to my daughter. When will someone get back to me?

RV

Post by RV » 1 year ago

I am waiting for replies to my emails got a faulty bah spelling of Frida Kahlo was Frida Kalho. Very embarrassing giving it to my daughter. When will someone her back to me?

Michelle@TJC

Post by Michelle@TJC » 1 year ago

Hello RV

Please can you return the bag and we will arrange a refund. Apologies for this oversight. I am addressing this with our quality control team today.

Many thanks,
Michelle